I cant believe its November and I haven't made any posts, where did my productivity go? Well, I've recently read "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris, its a pretty interesting read. I loved it the first time, but was disappointed by how the zoologist describes women. God, its hard trying to imagine what it must have been like when the book was first published. I'm going to keep on reading up on this. Also, my newest web interest, Oneword.com. I'm going to incorporate this into my daily routine. I just wish that they would update the web format, its a little wonky with my Firefox browser S:<
Montgomery College is pretty chill so far, besides stressing me out with deadlines its pretty cool. I'm really disappointed by my speech skills so far, I came into this ememester with alot of confidence in my oratory skillls, but have come to the realization that as of now I just plain suck. Bleh.
I find it interesting how all of my classes arfe overlapping this semester. My speech skills are put to the test all the time in Women's Studies class, My Women's Studies final is influencing the topic of my Painting final. This painting will most likely be presented to both classes. My Photoshop final is going to be a spin off of a topic covered in both Women's Studies and Speech (Maybe I'll post it when I'm done, but I'm a bit of an art hoarder if you haven't gathered that thus far). Annnd my final Speech topic will most likely be influenced by a topic covered in Women's Studies as well. If you read through that than bravo, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment